Parlec has been making BMT65 tool holders for one of the largest machine manufacturers in the world for many years. We have the know-how to produce top-quality BMT65 tooling to the most exacting standards.
Parlec BMT65 holders match Haas BMT’s in design, dimensions, and material
Ductile Iron vs. Steel
Parlec BMT65 tool holders are made from ductile iron as opposed to steel that is used by many other providers. The largest machine OEM in the world requires ductile iron as opposed to steel.
Ductile has superior shock absorption to steel – the average damping capacity for ductile iron is 6.6x higher than for SAE 1018 steel
Ductile iron has a higher abrasion resistance due, in large part, to the high % of graphite that acts as a graphite lubricant
Coolant Delivery Hardware is Included
Adjustable coolant delivery ports are included on all Parlec BMT65 tool holders
Our American-made tooling is on-the-shelf and ready to go into production – today!
No waiting on international shipping
BMT also provides:
- Wide surface mounting area provides extra-rigid connection to the turret to improve cutting performance and tool-life
- This is especially important for driven tools that create high forces on the connection
- Additional tool clearance when working with a tailstock – live tool drive is not right behind the turret
- Easy installation without additional alignment as is required with BOT and VDI holders
- Ability to run static and driven tools so parts may be completed in one setup
BMT65 Tool Holder Types
ID – Holds cylindrical tools to perform boring operations and/or other machining on the ID of the workpiece
OD – Holds stick tools to perform turning operations and/or other machining on the OD of the workpiece
Always 100% Made-In-USA means we have the BMT65 tooling
you need, in stock and ready to go into production – TODAY!
For help with your specific application, give the experts at Techniks Tool Group a call at (800) 803-8000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.