The ER collet system is a tried-and-true tool holding system used by just about every
Visit Techniks Virtual Booth on IMTS Spark
No show in Chicago? No Problem!
Due to the precautions taken over the Covid-19 Virus pandemic, IMTS was unfortunately canceled. In lieu of the physical show, the good people with IMTS have launched IMTS Spark! This virtual trade show gathers IMTS exhibitors under a one digital roof.
While we will miss the face-to-face interactions, hanging out at the Techniks booth with a cold beer, and the sights and sounds of a week in Chicago; we are extremely excited to have a single-source to showcase the latest product news from both our Techniks and Parlec brands.
We have been hard at work developing a TON of new solutions that will enhance your shop’s productivity, stretch your cutting tool dollar, and meet the most challenging applications.
IMTS SPARK OVERVIEW
What is IMTS Spark?
IMTS Spark is a new digital platform connecting you to the latest manufacturing advancements, and industry experts through educational deep dives, networking opportunities and new product announcements.
Running through March 15, the Spark web platform will provide cutting-edge information for the manufacturing technology community and drive transformation with technologies, supply chain solutions, succession planning, workforce development, and much, much more.
How to connect to Spark.
- To gain access to all of the resources Spark has to offer, IMTS requires you to register your email as a visitor.
- Without registering you are only able to access a limited view of exhibitor booths.
- When you register you gain access to locked content like special offers and downloadable media.
WHAT WE ARE BRINGING TO SPARK
Techniks Virtual Booth
Techniks is excited to join other industry-leaders to bring the IMTS experience to potential customers through the IMTS Spark platform. Over the next weeks and months, our spark virtual booth will offer exclusive access to new product announcements and technology news.
Subscribe to our news letter to get regular updates on our future activity on Spark, as well as other tooling news and promotions.
- Magnetic workholding and lifting solutions
- Precision Modular Boring Tooling
- Premium ERos “on-size” Tool Holders
- Precision Hydraulic Chucks
- MicroFLOAT Synchronous Tapping
- ShrinkFIT holders and machines
- AND MORE…