- More than 1,000 OHMs resistance
- Low-profile design increases Z-axis stroke
- Brass welded faceplate which can be machined if needed, protects the magnetic system from penetration of coolant
- Housing and bottom plate are free of magnetism—will not magnetize machine bed or bearings.
Fine pole design provides best holding power for surface grinding of small or thin workpieces.
Thick or thin, large or small – just about any ferrous material can be held and machined magnetically. Bigger parts are easier to hold because there is more metal for the magnetism to be attracted to.
For smaller parts, using work stops and nesting the part are options that work well. Magnetic workholding is used for just about any type of drilling, milling, and boring operation you can think of, on horizontal or vertical CNC machines.
We Manufacture Custom Tombstones
Built to your specifications.
Call us to discuss your needs.
(800) 597-3921 or local (317) 803-8000