- More than 1,000 OHMs resistance
- Low-profile design increases Z-axis stroke
- Housing and bottom plate are free of magnetism —will not magnetize machine bed or bearings.
- Brass welded face plate which can be machined if needed, and protects the magnetic system from penetration of coolant.
Wider spacing magnetic poles for general surface grinding of both thick and thin workpieces.
Thick or thin, large or small – just about any ferrous material can be held and machined magnetically. Bigger parts are easier to hold because there is more metal for the magnetism to be attracted to.
For smaller parts, using work stops and nesting the part are options that work well. Magnetic workholding is used for just about any type of drilling, milling, and boring operation you can think of, on horizontal or vertical CNC machines.
We Manufacture Custom Tombstones
Built to your specifications.
Call us to discuss your needs.
(800) 597-3921 or local (317) 803-8000