- Pneumatic table makes rotation easy.
- Indexed in 5 degree increments.
- Full 360? rotation either left or right.
- Add indexing capability to your horizontal milling.
- Machine 5-sides freely and reduce setup time 50%.
- Very uniform holding = No workpiece deformation.
Pull the black knob out to un-clamp table and rotate part. Push knob in to clamp. Index table requires 90 psi shop air for rotation. We recommend using induction blocks or subplates at all times to preserve the precision ground finish and prevent damage to the face of the magnetic chuck. Thick or thin, large or small – just about any ferrous material can be held and machined magnetically. Bigger parts are easier to hold because there is more metal for the magnetism to be attracted to. For smaller parts, using work stops and nesting the part are options that work well. Magnetic workholding is used for just about any type of drilling, milling, and boring operation you can think of, on horizontal or vertical CNC machines.