- Modular connection from 2 to 16 chucks as needed
- Operate as many as 16 chucks with 1 control
- 8,250 lbs. holding power (each chuck)*
- Easy to set up and adjust for large or irregular parts
- Reduced investment compared to larger EEPM chucks
- Easy to move and set up from machine to machine
EEPM-C chucks provide almost unlimited flexibility to hold workpieces of varying sizes. Use toe-clamps or bolts to position EEPM-C magnets anywhere on your machine bed or pallet to fit your workpiece.
Thick or thin, large or small – just about any ferrous material can be held and machined magnetically. Bigger parts are easier to hold because there is more metal for the magnetism to be attracted to.
For smaller parts, using work stops and nesting the part are options that work well. Magnetic workholding is used for just about any type of drilling, milling, and boring operation you can think of, on horizontal or vertical CNC machines.